Monday, June 10, 2013

Movie Magic Monthly: Romeo & Juliet vs. Moulin Rouge and In the Pink: Anything Goes with PINK

Wow - I woke up in the middle of the night to the most incredible thunder and lightning storm!  Around 1:00 a.m. our power went out briefly, and when it came back on the smoke alarms all went off for a few seconds.  I jumped out of bed and met my kids in the living room - my daughter was holding her kitty and he was just shaking, the poor thing!  We've lived here for over a year now, and this was the first storm we've seen/heard.  Powerful, scary, yet beautiful.  This morning it's foggy and chilly, and I think I'll catch up on some house-cleaning and make Father's Day cards for Jeremy & for his dad.  :) And as I just typed that, I heard a pretty loud rumble in the distance.  Maybe I should unplug this computer for a bit!

Today we have a new challenge for you at:



So the idea at our movie challenge is to take 2 movies and pair them up against each other.  Throughout the month, the DT will post projects based on the 2 movies with the hopes of inspiring you all to play along!  This month, I went with Romeo & Juliet, using a past freebie image from Sassy Studio which I merged with a Romeo & Juliet quote that I found online.  I created a bookmark, I used some DP from My Mind's Eye, some gemstone stickers, and I tied a ribbon through it with a heart charm threaded through the ribbon.  I am also linking this up with the:


Hope you all have a great day/week!  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. This is so stunning Jenn! Love the image & beautiful colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is really cool, Jenn! Love the image, design, & papers! Great embellies, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Hope those thunderstorms aren't headed my way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous tag with a very romantic image... love it!

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time.... good luck!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, Jenn! I love how you've merged the image and quote. Fabulous tag. xxD

    ReplyDelete